How Much Does a Family Visa Cost in UAE?
Thinking of relocating your family to the UAE? There are specific requirements and associated costs that come with acquiring a family visa in the United Arab Emirates. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the functions of a family visa, the fees associated with it, and the required documentation you must provide.
Check Eligibility for Family Visa Requirements.
The first step to obtaining a family visa in the UAE is checking your eligibility. Requirements vary depending on the relationship between you and your family members, so it’s important to make sure everyone meets the criteria set out by Immigration Authorities. If you are the sponsor of your family members living in UAE, there are specific requirements about your job and salary. In addition, each family member must meet certain criteria related to their age, security clearance, and medical screening. Make sure you familiarize yourself with all these requirements before applying for visas.
cost for The Residence family Visa Process
Understand The cost of getting a family visa in the UAE varies, depending on the type of visa and requirements. In general, you will need to pay for a residence permit for each family member, which can range from 2000 AED to 7000 AED ( for Children, Wife , and Parents). You will also have to pay administration fees for the service provider, as well as deposit funds in case your relative wants to work in the UAE. It is important to research all fees involved before applying and make sure you complete all necessary steps correctly.
Required Documents for Family Visa in uae :
The following documents are required to sponsor family visa in uae :
- Sponsor valid Residence Visa, Emirates ID, Passport Copy, Photo
- Family member Passport copy, clear Passport size Photo
- MOFA Attested relationship certificate for the wife it would be Marriage Certificate and for children it would be a birth certificate.
- Sponsor Labor Contract (MOHRE) in case of working in mainland company / Salary Certificate attested from Free zone authority in case of Free zone employed.
- Residence-proof home Ejari.
- latest DEWA Bill copy in the name of the sponsor.
- last 3 Month Bank Statement.
Family visa service office in uae
Family visa service Ajman Office
Saturday to Thursday 9 : 00 AM – 7 PM, Shop No: 02, 46 Kuwait building, Sheikh Jaber Al-Saban Street, Al Nuaimia 2 – Ajman – UAE Call us +971545820983 / 067403110. Free parking available